- How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Think and Grow Rich.
- Man’s Search for Meaning.
- The Power of Positive Thinking.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Awaken the Giant Within.
- The Power of Now.
- The Four Agreements.
What is the best book for improving your personality?
- #1 As a Man Thinketh – James Allen.
- #2 The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale.
- #3 The Power of Subconscious Mind – Dr. Joseph Murphy.
- #4 How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie.
- #8 Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Carol S. Dweck.
How can I develop my personality?
- Smile a lot- Nothing works better than a big smile when it comes to interacting with people around.
- Think positive- It is really essential to think positive.
- Dress Sensibly- Dressing sensibly and smartly go a long way in honing one’s personality.
How can I improve my character book?
- The Marshmallow Test: Why Self-Control Is the Engine of Success. by Walter Mischel.
- A Curious Mind: The Secret To a Bigger Life. by Brian Grazer.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. by Carol Dweck.
- Popular: The Power of Likability in a Status-Obsessed World.
- Path to Purpose.
How do you not overthink a book?
- A Manual For Living by Epictetus. I often write about how Stoicism helped me find tranquility in life.
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer.
- Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle. This is a collection of aphorisms about overthinking.
How do I begin to understand myself?
- Start a daily journaling habit.
- Start a daily meditation habit.
- Spice up that bucket list.
- Learn a new creative skill.
- Embrace a new challenge.
- Have more meaningful conversations.
- Take a personality test (like the MBTI).
- Play conversation games.
Who is the best knowledge book?
- Man’s Search for Meaning By Viktor Frankl. “…
- Meditations By Marcus Aurelius. “Choose not to be harmed—and you won’t feel harmed.
- Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind By Yuval Noah Harari.
- The War Of Art By Steven Pressfield.
How can I know myself better psychology?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my short-term goals? Long-term goals?
- Who matters most to me? Who are my support people?
- What am I ashamed of?
- What do I like to do for fun?
- What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
- What am I worried about?
- What are my values?
How to Make Yourself Study When You Have ZERO Motivation
Simple Hack to Read FASTER with BETTER Comprehension
5 Easy steps to Build your Self-Confidence