- ‘Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges’ by Amy Cuddy.
- ‘The Art of Asking’ by Amanda Palmer.
- ‘Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message’ by Tara Mohr.
- ‘Mistakes I Made at Work’ edited by Jessica Bacal.
How do you build staff confidence?
- Be realistic about employees’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Recognize the whole person.
- Assign stretch assignments.
- Acknowledge improvement.
- Help them through mistakes.
- Celebrate successes.
Why do I lack confidence at work?
One of the most common reasons for feeling disconnected from your job – and lacking confidence in your abilities – is that your work doesn’t leverage your skills. Everyone has talents and abilities, and if you’re not using them in your job, you may want to consider other opportunities, Lerner suggested.
How do I become less insecure at work?
- Realize How It’s Damaging.
- Force Yourself To Ask Questions.
- Set Challenging Goals For Yourself.
- Stop The Negative Self Talk.
- Realize What You’re Doing Is Giving Up Control.
- Do More Than You Were Asked To Do.
- Remember That Your Goals Are Different Than Other Coworker’s Goals.
How do you handle an employee with low self-esteem?
- What the Experts Say.
- Be honest with your employee.
- Build trust.
- Clarify expectations.
- Give specific feedback.
- Pair colleagues together.
- Recognize when your efforts aren’t working.
Why do I feel insecure about my job?
You may feel insecure when other people have success at work. This is a natural reaction that you can take steps to manage. Refrain from comparing yourself with the person experiencing success. Instead, focus on your own achievements and the goals you have for your future.
How do you handle an anxious employee?
- Do your research. If you know someone on your team suffers from anxiety, take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research.
- Eliminate stigma. It’s simply human nature to fear the unknown.
- Be mindful.
- Be encouraging.
How do you build self-esteem and be confident book?
- Confidence is a State of Mind.
- Start Here.
- Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.
- Unstoppable Confidence.
- Think and Grow Rich.
- How to Talk to Anyone.
- The Magic of Thinking Big.
How do I stand up for myself?
- Practice being transparent and authentic.
- Take small but powerful steps.
- When someone attacks, wait them out.
- Figure out what’s really bothering you.
- Clarify first, without attacking.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Be deliberate.
4 Genius Books That Will Boost Your Confidence
How to Be a More Confident Leader at Work (Tips on Building Self-Confidence at Work)
How to be Confident in Job Interviews