- Type of Cutting Blades.
- High Quality Steel Blades.
- Ratcheting, Compound Action, or Geared Cutting Mechanism.
- Handle Length.
- Telescoping Handles.
- Availability of Replacement Blades and Parts.
What brand loppers are the best?
- Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Telescopic Bypass Lopper.
- Kärcher TLO 18-32 Cordless Tree Lopper/Cutter.
- Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Lopper.
- Draper 28210 Lopper, Shears and Secateur Set.
- Tabor Tools GL18E Bypass Mini Lopper.
- Darlac telescopic anvil lopper.
- Fiskars SmartFit L86 Telescopic Loppers.
Where are Spear and Jackson loppers made?
Spear & Jackson – The company was founded in the City of Sheffield, which is famous for the production of steel, cutlery and hand tools and continues to be our home over 250 years later.
What is bypass pruner?
A bypass pruner is a type of pruning shear that’s used specifically to cut soft branches, leaves, and the like. It features a curved sharp side, known as a blade, as well as a piece of metal where the blade connects, known as the hook. In tandem, this results in a clean cut on the branch or stem that you cut.
What is the difference between bypass pruners and secateurs?
Bypass Cutting Action – Cut – Virtually the entire range of Felco secateurs feature a bypass cutting action, and with good reason. The bypass cutting action mirrors the way a pair of scissors work, two sharp blades bypass each other and produce a clean precise cut.
Choosing the BEST Fruit Tree Pruning Tools for your Back Yard Orchard
How to Select Pruning Tools
Pruning Shears Explained: Choose the Best Pruners For Your Garden