If you are using your computer, you can download here: https://zoom.us/signup. You will need to have this app in order to participate in the class. This allows everyone to see each other and the teacher to answer any questions you have while also ensuring you are dancing safely and correctly.
How do you zoom in a dance class?
How to Use Zoom – 5 Tips for Dance Teachers
Is zoom free for students?
Licensed Zoom accounts are now available for all registered undergraduate, graduate and professional school students at no additional cost to you.
How do I join a Zoom meeting for the first time?
Open the Zoom mobile app. If you have not downloaded the Zoom mobile app yet, you can download it from the Google Play Store. 2. Tap “Join a Meeting.” You do not need to sign in or have an account to join a meeting.
How do I attend an online class?
- Be organised.
- Have the right learning environment.
- Participate properly.
- Dress up for the class.
- Find a different connection.
- Don’t skip taking notes.
- Keep checking teachers’ messages.
How do you Zoom in for the first time?
- Sign in to your Zoom web portal.
- Click Meetings.
- Click Schedule a Meeting.
- Choose the date and time for your meeting.
- (Optional) Select any other settings you would like to use.
- Click Save.
How do Zoom online classes work?
How to use Zoom for Remote and Online learning
How do you attend a class?
- Complete all of the reading or other assigned materials.
- Review notes before class.
- Arrive early.
- Be present.
- Listen actively.
- Ask questions.
- Take effective notes.
- Summarize the class meeting.
How do Zoom classes work?
In a synchronous session, you use a web-conferencing software and invite all your students to join in at a pre-scheduled time. The University’s web conferencing software is Zoom. Zoom can be used on laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, and even desk phones, giving students many ways to access the class session.
How do I attend a Zoom class on my laptop?
- Launch the Zoom app on your computer.
- Now, press the Join a Meeting button from the default screen.
- A pop-up screen will appear that will ask you to enter the Meeting ID or the Personal Link Name to join in a meeting.
- You’ll now need to press the Join button from the screen to join the meeting.
TAKING AND TEACHING ONLINE DANCE CLASSES
How to Join a Zoom Dance Class
Teach the Best Dance Class on Zoom (May 2020 Edition)