- Cut Your Party Keg in Half. Start by cutting the beer keg in half.
- Drill Holes for Hinge, Legs and Handle.
- Prime and Paint the Exterior.
- Attach the Hardware.
- Cook Your Meats.
How do you use a beer keg as a smoker?
Homemade Beer Keg Smoker – YouTube
What are kegs made of?
Beer kegs are made of stainless steel, or less commonly, of aluminium. A keg has a single opening on one end, called a “bung”.
What can I make a smoker out of?
How to make a homemade smoker for less than $20 – YouTube
How do you use a bubba keg on the grill?
Bubba Keg Convection Grill Instructional Video Part 1 – YouTube
Where is Broil King Keg made?
Broil King Imperial, Regal and Baron are made in the USA at their Huntington, IN facility.
What can I make out of an old beer keg?
- An unconventional Christmas tree.
- A stylish place to perch.
- Beer-illiant bar stools.
- A cleverly concealed guitar amplifier.
- A weighty workout tool.
- A beer-based mailbox.
- A tasty Tandoor oven.
- Industrial-chic urinals. A fitting end for a hard-working beer keg?
What can I make with an old keg?
- Bar Stools. Your customers need a place to sit belly-up… why not on a container that held their beer before they did?
- Planters. Talk about giving kegs new life!
How do you remove a keg valve?
How to decompress a beer keg and remove valve – YouTube
Unboxing and assembly Broil King KEG – english Grill- and BBQ-Video – 0815BBQ
How to setup your BROILKING KEG for low & slow – english Grill- and BBQ-Video – 0815BBQ
How to Make a Keg Grill