How to Paint a Whitetail Buck in Oil Paints with Suzanne Barrett Justis
How do you paint an antler?
- Step 1: Lightly buff your sculpted antler.
- Step 2: Apply gesso as a base coat.
- Step 3: Choose your colors.
- Step 4: Mix your paint.
- Step 5: Apply your lightest paint color as a base coat.
- Step 6: Apply medium paint colors.
- Step 7: Apply dark paint colors.
- Step 8: Add your darkest color to the deepest grooves.
How do you paint deer in the snow?
Snowy Winter Deer Oil Painting Landscape (Tutorial) | The Art Chik
What color is Antler?
Antler coloration is determined by several things, including: (1) buck age (older, more dominant bucks make many more rubs on trees than younger bucks, therefore their antlers tend to be darker; (2) bark coloration of the predominant rubbing trees in a region; (3) genetics (some strains of bucks have light racks in
How do you paint animals fur in oil?
How to Paint Realistic FUR Easily – YouTube
Running White-tailed Deer Oil Painting in Progress – YouTube
Painting a Stag in Oil| Time Lapse | Episode #185 – YouTube
Painting a deer in oil – YouTube