- Hold for as many counts as the choreography calls for.
- She was the reigning queen of modern Bollywood choreography.
- We were able to re-create the original choreography for our production in the West End which was a huge honor.
How do you use the word choreography?
- Coming up with the choreography was easy, but actually sequencing the dance moves with the music was a lot harder.
- Extra steps were added to the musical’s choreography, making the dance routines more interesting to watch.
Is it choreograph or choreography?
Choreography may also refer to the design itself. A choreographer is one who creates choreographies by practising the art of choreography, a process known as choreographing. It most commonly refers to dance choreography.
What’s another word for choreographed?
What’s the plural of choreography?
The noun choreography can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be choreography. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be choreographies e.g. in reference to various types of choreographies or a collection of choreographies.
What is the example of choreography?
Dance (across multiple styles, including ballet, jazz, hip-hop, ballroom, contemporary, and tap) Cheerleading. Marching band. Ice skating.
What choreography means?
Definition of choreography – 1 : the art of symbolically representing dancing. 2a : the composition and arrangement of dances especially for ballet. b : a composition created by this art. 3 : something resembling choreography a snail-paced choreography of delicate high diplomacy— Wolfgang Saxon.
What is choreography in writing?
choreography, the art of creating and arranging dances. The word derives from the Greek for “dance” and for “write.” In the 17th and 18th centuries, it did indeed mean the written record of dances.
How do you write a choreography script for a poem in English?
HOW TO WRITE CHOREOGRAPHY SCRIPT || MY GRAMMAR PAGES
We Don’t Talk About Bruno (From “Encanto”
The Descendants – Behind The Scenes – Dance Rehearsal