They are honest, offer feedback, support, and motivation. A great instructor will be respectful at all times and understand that coming into the studio to teach is more than “just a job.” Dancers need someone to be understanding and flexible.
How do you compliment a dance teacher?
“A beautiful performance, very emotional and moving.” “You have great charisma – please keep this, as this will distinguish you from other dancers.” “You put your heart and soul into the dance. Very gifted, well done!”
How do you compliment a good dance performance?
- You matched the beat like a professional.
- Woah! That is so awesome.
- You have some amazing skills.
- I have never seen a great dance in real life.
- That is so inspirational.
- Are you a professional dancer?
- I wish I could dance like you too.
- Your energy is on the next level.
How do you critique a dance?
- Watch, listen, and experience the performance with an open mind. Do not view the dance as if it were a movie; you must involve yourself and be an active participant.
- Do a little research.
- Reread, edit, proofread, read aloud, have someone else read your critique, and take it to the writing center.
Why do we need to appreciate dance?
Through dance we create new audience and help them appreciate the higher meaning of spiritual art forms, elevate their consciousness and thus create an atmosphere of cross-cultural understanding. Dancing, teaching dance and sharing my dance helps one individual at a time find Joy and a higher expression of their Self.
Dance Instructor, Career Video from drkit.org
What Makes a GOOD Dance Teacher? (5 HABITS you NEED …
How to Be a Good Dance Teacher- Progress Charts