For over 35 years, Kids Artistic Revue has proudly served the dance community, producing world class competitions and setting the industry standard, truly earning the title of “America’s Favorite Dance Competition” Today, KAR brings over 89 Regional competitions and 6 National Finals across the nation.
How can I win dance competition?
- #1. Clean lines (costumes and choreography)
- #2. Take ballet seriously.
- #3. Get grounded.
- #4. Performance quality.
- #5. Eye Contact (with judges)
- #6. Know your level.
- #7. Watch each other.
- #8. Crowd energy.
How do I make my career dance?
- Giving dance classes to people of all age groups-in private or in batches.
- Teaching in schools or corporate.
- Performing in musicals.
- Choreographing and performing in live shows and films.
- Choreographing and performing in sangeets and weddings.
- Becoming a celebrity dance trainer.
- Teaching dance at NGOs.
How do you judge a dance?
- POSTURE makes dancers look elegant and exude confidence.
- TIMING and BASIC RHYTHM refers to their ability to dance on time with the music.
- BODY LINE describes the length and stretch of their bodies from head to toe. Attractive body lines, curved or straight, enhance the shapes of the figures they dance.
Is there any dance competition in India?
India Dance League – Just like Dance Plus, this competition is open for all ages and all styles of dance. Be it solo, a duet or a group category, anyone can take part in India Dance League to show their dance moves.
Kar Dance Compitition 2019
Are We Here to Dance or Eat??? | KAR Dance Competition Vlog
2021 KAR Finals Recap Video