The first and most interesting kind of Aerobic Dance is Zumba. It is a great fitness program that combines Latin, International, and Salsa music with some amazing and fun-filled dance moves. You will find interval training, resistance training, and strength training.
What are some aerobic dances?
- Zumba: The first and most interesting kind of Aerobic Dance is Zumba.
- Jazzercise: Who wants to have fun while working out?
- Ballroom Dancing:
- Belly Dancing:
- Masala Bhangra:
Is skipping an aerobic exercise?
Skipping raises the heart rate and tones muscles, all with a simple piece of equipment that’s just a single length of rope, cord or cable and two handgrips. Jumping rope is both an aerobic and anaerobic workout and can be performed almost anywhere where there’s some free space.
How can I do aerobics at home?
- Skipping. Studies show that practicing skipping for 45 minutes can burn as many as 450 calories.
- Jumping Jacks. The Jumping jack is a total body exercise that primarily focuses on your quads.
- Stair Training.
- Butt Kicks.
- Mountain Climber.
- Bear Crawls.
- Squat Jacks.
What is the best aerobic dance?
- ‘Señorita’ Dance Workout by Caleb Marshall. The Fitness Marshall.
- Muqabla Bollywood Dance Workout. FITNESS DANCE With RAHUL.
- ‘Tala’ Zumba Dance Fitness by Live Love Party.
- 15-Minute Dance Party Workout.
- 30-Minute Dance Workout.
- African Dance Online Workout.
- BollyX, The Bollywood Workout.
Who invented aerobic dance?
Aerobic dancing was invented by Jacki Sorensen in 1969, inspired by Cooper’s book. Sorensen began teaching her method and spreading it throughout the U.S. in the hands of hundreds of instructors in the 1970s.
The Most Fun 15 Minute Cardio Dance Fitness Workout EVER
AEROBIC DANCE | DO THIS EVERYDAY IN MORNING OR …
Senior Gold Dance Fitness Aerobics is a low impact exercise …