- “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig.
- “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E.
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
What books should I read Goodreads?
- 1984 (Kindle Edition) George Orwell.
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Paperback) Harper Lee.
- The Book Thief (Hardcover)
- Pride and Prejudice (Paperback)
- The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
- Animal Farm (Mass Market Paperback)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- The Catcher in the Rye (Paperback)
What novels is a must read?
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Great Gatsby, by F.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
How do you find lists on Goodreads?
Use the desktop site and go to Browse/lists on the top of any page. You cannot follow lists, but you can like them. Then you can look at the list of lists you have liked.
What is considered a good score on Goodreads?
3 STARS= Good= Quite Enjoyable= I liked it! 4 STARS= Very Good= Enjoyable= I liked it very much! 5 STARS= Excellent= Immensely Enjoyable= I loved it!
The Best Books I’ve Read (according to GoodReads)
How to Use Goodreads – Better Book Clubs
ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN 2020! | Goodreads stats, my 2021 reading list, and reflections