- Act Your Age, Eve Brown: A Novel. By Talia Hibbert.
- Afterparties: Stories. By Anthony Veasna So.
- All Her Little Secrets: A Novel. By Wanda M.
- Asadora!, Vol. By Naoki Urasawa.
- Ballad for Sophie. By Filipe Melo.
- Barbalien: Red Planet.
- The Black Panther Party: A Graphic Novel History.
- Bolla: A Novel.
What types of books do people like most?
- Romance – Contemporary and Historical. Romance is consistently one of the top-selling book genres and has been so for many years.
- Crime and Thriller.
- Religious and Self-help.
- Children’s Books – Humor.
- Fantasy and Sci-fi – Young Adult.
Where should I start reading books?
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
What type of books should I read to become smarter?
1. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. This 2011 bestseller by Nobel Laureate Kahneman is an intriguing account of the way the human brain works, with its two main manners of thinking and coming to decisions: namely, fast and slow.
How do I find good books at the library?
The easiest way to find this is to use the library’s catalog. Depending on the integrated library system (or ILS) the library subscribes to, the process might be slightly different. Generally, you can use a catalog system on a computer to search by title, author, subject, and more.
What kind of books do you like to read in your vacation Why?
Answer: I generally want to read comics books and adventurous books in my vacation.It gives me some relaxation as I feel in the real world.
Children’s books that every adult should read – YouTube
Must-Read Adult Fiction Book Recommendations for Beginners
Top 10 Books To Read for Young Adults – YouTube