- #1. A Promised Land.
- #2. Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.
- #3. Where the Crawdads Sing.
- #4. My First Learn-to-Write Workbook: Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Line Tracing, Letters, and More!
- #5. Midnight Sun.
- #6. Untamed.
What was the most sold book in 2020?
1. “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama. Former President Barack Obama released his memoir “A Promised Land” in November, which is by far the most popular book we covered this year. The 768-page book is the first of two volumes and covers Obama’s presidential campaign as well as his time in office.
James Patterson is the world’s highest-paid author by a wide margin, and has been the world’s best-selling author since 2001. He has sold more than 350 million books worldwide, and is most famous for the “Alex Cross” crime novel series.
What are the current top 10 best-selling books?
- Meant to Be by Emily Giffin.
- Horse by Geraldine Brooks.
- Run, Rose, Run by James Patterson; Dolly Parton.
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus.
- The Lies I Tell by Julie Clark.
- Tom Clancy Zero Hour by Don Bentley.
- Nightwork by Nora Roberts.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley.
|Author||Min. estimated sales||Max. estimated sales|
|Agatha Christie||2 billion||4 billion|
|Barbara Cartland||500 million||750 million|
|Danielle Steel||500 million||800 million|
|Harold Robbins||750 million||750 million|
MY TOP 20 AMAZON BEST-SELLERS of 2020 | Sarah Brithinee
How to Make Money Selling Books on Amazon Updated 2020
Selling Books on Amazon FBA 2020 | The Best Labels