- 1984 by George Orwell.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
What is the number 1 read book?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
Which book is sold most in the world?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed.
Who is the No 1 book in the world?
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
|4||Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||Rowling, J.K.|
Which person has read the most books in India?
- There always exists an activity that helps us to escape from this topsy-turvy chaotic world.
- Readers also have this habit of collecting various books of several genres and be the owner of a wide-ranging collection of books.
How can I find a good book?
- The Book Seer. Ask the Book Seer what to read next, and based on your preferences, he’ll kindly suggest a similar author and book.
- Head for Nobel Prize Winners.
- Take a Look at Best Books Ever Lists.
- Avoid Best Sellers.
- Penguin Classics.
- Head to Bookstores.
Best Books I Read in 2021
My Favourite Tech for Reading Books – Kindle vs iPad vs Books vs Audiobooks
Paper Books, Kindle, or Audiobooks: What’s the Best Way to Read?